Welcome! You play an important role, and we’re excited to be working with you!
Our workshops are highly interactive and designed to maximize adult learning. Your help arranging logistical details to set the right environment for learning to unfold is a key factor in the success of your organization’s investment in team training.
Your Support Team
Questions? Contact us by email or phone (call or text):
Laura Hamilton: e email@example.com, o 303.729.3680, c 303.257.2534
Angie Ham: e firstname.lastname@example.org, o 303.729.3680, c 303.521.3292
What Humanizing Work Provides
- Experienced Trainers
- Precourse content to provide foundational principles that will allow the team to go deeper into application during the workshop
- Supplies for all course exercises and simulations
- Participant workbooks
What You Provide
- A suitable training room that:
- provides approximately 40 sq ft of space for each participant in attendance (e.g., 1200 sq feet for 30 participants)
- Allows for small group seating for 4-6 people per table grouping
- Provides open space for standing exercises and simulations
- A hard-backed flip chart stand (View here on Amazon)
- Two (2) Post-it brand super-sticky 25×30 inch flip charts (View here on Amazon or here on Office Depot)
- Catered lunch for training participants and instructors
Please click the button to submit some key details for your engagement. The information you provide will allow us to begin production on workshop materials and prepare for shipping them in time for your engagement.