Scrum’s flexibility makes it vulnerable to picking up a bunch of unhealthy practices that don’t fit the context just because people want to have concrete answers for ‘what should we actually do here?’
Another “Scrum is terrible and here’s why” post went viral on social media recently. In this episode, Richard and Peter reflect on the post, the responses to it, and what we can learn from the whole thing.
- Humanizing Work Show Episode 57: Why Scrum works when it works
- Humanizing Work Show Episode 63: These Six Things Help Teams Improve
- Humanizing Work Show Episode 45: PO Board Overview
- Certified ScrumMaster Workshop (virtual, instructor-led)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner Workshop (virtual, instructor-led)