Humanizing Work helps leaders who are interested in getting disproportional results, in having an impact much greater than they’ve ever had before, and in experiencing a level of ease and flow that’s extraordinarily different from any previous experience.
A cross-functional team of people empowered and skilled up to collaborate together can produce so much more value than a group of individual experts directed by a leader acting as the chess-master. But this requires a new way of thinking about the work and a new set of skills for both leaders and team members.
Humanizing Work partners with organizations to build the structures for this kind of collaboration and to help people across a range of roles develop the capability to thrive in that setting.
- Learn how to create the organizational context in which self-organizing, empowered teams can thrive in our Leading Organizational Transformation workshop.
- Build a leadership team to scale leadership beyond your own capabilities with our Leadership Team Launch.
- Identify your own limiting beliefs and behaviors to take steps to grow your own leadership capability via a Leadership Circle Profile 360 assessment and coaching.
- Move from being the expert who’s a bottleneck for your teams to unlocking their capacity by using our 3 Jobs of Management model to organize your work.
- Grow your coaching and facilitation skills to help your direct reports grow and accomplish more.
For Product Owners:
- Take our CSPO and Advanced CSPO workshops, and learn how to discover and solve your customers’ real problems instead of just taking requests for incremental improvements.
- Move from running meetings and putting out fires to being a strategic resource on your team who multiplies everyone’s capabilities. Learn how in our CSM workshop.
- Attend an Agile for Teams workshop together to go from a group of individuals having meetings together to a real team collaborating to achieve meaningful outcomes with ease and flow.
- Use our Team Launch Sequence to launch or relaunch a team with a structured two weeks that catalyze long-term effectiveness.
Whether you’re a leader or team member, if you’ve accomplished a lot up to this point but you’re ready to unlock new levels of impact and ease, we’d love to help. It’s possible to sustain good performance on your own for a while. It’s even possible to make incremental improvements if you’re committed enough. But breakthroughs in effectiveness? Those almost always require a partner to help you make it happen.