- Session Slide Deck
- Customer Profile Canvas
- The Humanizing Work Guide to Splitting User Stories
- Antifragile: Things That Gain from Disorder (referenced while discussing the Barbell Strategy)
- Our 1 Weird Trick for Teams
Interested in additional training to level up your skills?
As we mentioned at the end of our time together, we’d love to help those interested in additional training. Here are the discount codes we shared, available on a first come, first served basis. These discounts can apply to both our upcoming public workshops and our online self-guided trainings.
- rwebinar40 – 40% off available for the first 5 users
- rwebinar25 – 25% off available for the first 10 users
- rwebinar10 – 10% off available to all
We also offering a limited number of heavily discounted seats to our Q1 public courses (CSM, CSPO, A-CSPO, LOT) for anyone who is currently unemployed. We’ll be offering these seats “at-cost”. If you or anyone you know is unemployed and are interested in attending a Q1 training with us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let’s Stay Connected
The Humanizing Work Show
On the Humanizing Work Show, we explore themes related to Humanizing Work, including leadership, teams, collaboration, and motivation. Agile Software Development is a common topic, but the application of Humanizing Work goes way beyond software.
Subscribe and watch the show on YouTube.
And subscribe and like the show on your preferred podcast platform: