Each week we share key ideas from our Community of Practice sessions and the latest Humanizing Work Show episode.
Like what you read? Have our Key Ideas of the Week delivered right to your inbox. Enter your email at the bottom of the page to subscribe!
How to Get the Quiet Ones to Engage - “How can I get the quiet people in my meetings to speak up? Especially since we’ve gone remote, it feels like maybe a third of the participants in a retrospective or other meetings I facilitate are really engaging.” We hear this sort of thing from ScrumMasters, leaders, and facilitators all the time. It’s really hard […]
- How to Get the Quiet Ones to Engage
- How do you define value?
- Collaborate vs. Coordinate
- Archetypes of Product Ownership Gone Wrong
- Why Doing Scrum Well Is Not Really About Doing Scrum Well
- When You Can’t Do It By The Book
- Habits and Strategies
- Culture Signals
- Cultivating Good Luck
- 10 Ways to Influence Beyond Your Team
- Borrow to Unlock a Breakthrough
- The Power of Layering Models
- Create Clarity by Defining Success
- Feature Mining — Where do you start?
- Using Questions Well
- Prioritization Heuristics
- What parts of Scrum are essential?